3 Bedroom in 22304 in the City of Alexandria For $299,999The majority of home buyers are prepared to make expertises on just about everything . . . except prequalified spending limit. This real estate is asking $299,999. If your buying budget is about $300,000 and you're thinking about condos in Alexandria you may want to contact Will Nesbitt to stop by 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #614. Continue reading "5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #614, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
If you're considering buying a residence at The Seasons, you're probably already well aware that The Seasons is in the City of Alexandria and Alexandria. Continue reading "Hidden Benefits About The Seasons"
Are you dreaming about purchasing in 22304 in the City of Alexandria? Continue reading "What Do Properties With Garage Parking Cost At Olympus Condominium In 22304 In Alexandria?"
Who doesn't like saving money? Nesbitt Realty can save you money on your purchase. You can work with a local, family-run, small operation AND still enjoy a rebate on your condo purchase. We know real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Purchasers’ Credit Of $635 On An Interesting Place At 28 Canterbury Sq #101 In Alexandria"
910 Sqft of Living Space in 22312 in the City of Alexandria For $209,000?For most purchasers, the actual amount of living area in a property is a foremost concern. But even so, for some shoppers square footage of living is not a particularly important consideration Julie tells us at a price of $209,000, 5831 Quantrell Ave #505, Alexandria VA is fascinating to think about. Continue reading "What Is The Average Price Per Square Foot Of Real Estate In 22312?"
Are you dreaming about obtaining real estate with a garage in The City of Alexandria}? Continue reading "Budget Residence Advertised For Sale With Garage In 22304"
What Are Residences Like At Sentinel of Landmark In 22304 in Alexandria?6300 Stevenson Ave #403 in 22304 in Alexandria may be a right neighborhood for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic basic datas about the area to know if this is the home for you.
The 22304 Area Factors
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 32 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,373 sqft. Nevertheless, 6300 Stevenson Ave #403 has 1,054 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $266 . But, 6300 Stevenson Ave #403 is $266 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 2208 Fort Ward Pl is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 2208 Fort Ward Pl is asking $995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 47 years. 6300 Stevenson Ave #403 is 42 years old.
Enchanting $259,900 In Alexandria Virginia 22312Buying a home such as 5925 Quantrell Ave #204 is perhaps the biggest financial matter an average American will make in their life. Actually, as a devoted and faithful Realtor, Stuart Nesbitt will be a strong protector who understands the informational and emotional backing that buyer clients need if trying to find and acquiring a home like 5925 Quantrell Ave #204 in The City of Alexandria. Of course, there are many dangers to avoid and overcome. However, a real estate professional such as Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your work from the buying process. Continue reading "5925 Quantrell Ave #204, Alexandria VA 22312 Advertised For Sale"
What Are Homes Like At Saxony Square In Alexandria?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area? Monika Ortiz can assist you with a condo like 517 N Armistead St #T2, but these facts could prove useful as well.
Real Estate Points About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 517 N Armistead St #T2 is 55 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $479 . Conversely, 517 N Armistead St #T2 is $207 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,651 sqft. Conversely, 517 N Armistead St #T2 has 1,254 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?