If you are chasing an intriguing affordable property in 22304, 250 S Reynolds St #606 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only affordable property in 22304 you'll want to learn more about in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. In fact, purchasing a residence in the Alexandria area and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the the City of Alexandria community. Will Nesbitt suggests that you check out the prices and pictures of this home at 250 S Reynolds St #606. Continue reading "Are You Seeking An Affordable Property In 22304?"
How Much Is An Interesting Home In Alexandria, Virginia?There’s a wealth of information available for property seekers looking at residences not unlike 5911 Edsall Rd #502 in the Alexandria area.
The City of Alexandria Basics
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 59 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,352 sqft. In contrast, 5911 Edsall Rd #502 has 1,002 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $253 . But even so, 5911 Edsall Rd #502 is $246 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 5911 Edsall Rd #502 is 43 years old.
Are you thinking of investing in a 2-bedroom in the City of Alexandria? Continue reading "What Are Condos Like At Greenhouse In Alexandria?"
Alan Clerinx works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. 60 S van Dorn St #418 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condominium, or any particular condo in 22304. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. Continue reading "Prioritizing To Find The Best Possible Condo In 22304 In Alexandria"
Watergate At Landmark is in Alexandria. You have several options when purchasing a residential property: a traditional single-family home, a townhouse, a condo, or a multi-family building with two to four units. If you're looking for an affordable condo in 22304, then 203 Yoakum Pkwy #903 might be for you. Continue reading "Find A 2 Bedroom Condo In Alexandria For $289,900"
To learn more about this property, email buyers agent Nesbitt Realty. We can help you with any home 2-bedroom 1-baths in 22312 in Alexandria. If you are considering a purchase of an intriguing mid 20th-century 2 bedroom condo for around $200,000, your selections might be limited right now. 5831 Quantrell Ave #206 might be the best choice for you, but we have a number of more recommendations below. Continue reading "Are You Shopping For A Mid 20th-century 2 Bedroom Condo For Around $200,000?"
Who doesn't like saving money? Nesbitt Realty can save you money on your home purchase. You could work with a big chain, or you can work with a small real estate business like ours. We appreciate you choosing us. Will Nesbitt is standing by and appreciates your business. We're successful because we put our client's needs first. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $ On Your $187,500 1-BR 1 BA Place At The Fountains"