$250,000 :: Alexandria VA 22312 - Comparables and SuggestionsThe City of Alexandria is a good area to consider 2 bedroom places not unlike 401 N Armistead St #111 for around $250,000. Take a peek at this one-of-a-kind dwelling at 401 N Armistead St #111 which is available today. What is more, you might be shocked by what this property has in store for home buyers. Continue reading "401 N Armistead St #111, Alexandria VA 22312 On The Market"
Continue reading "How Much Do Condos In 22312 Rent For?"
Reflecting on Condos At The Seasons? Consider This Residence.Acquiring real estate not unlike 5831 Quantrell Ave #207 is plausibly the most important purchase a resident of 22312 in Alexandria will ever make. In fact, as an established Realtor, Andrew Patton is a buyer client's protector who understands the informational and emotional support that buyers need while looking for and acquiring a $175,000 1-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style dwelling in Alexandria, Virginia. As a matter of fact, there will be problems to manage and overcome. Conversely, a real estate pro like Andrew can assist you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a condo in 22312 in Alexandria. Continue reading "5831 Quantrell Ave #207, Alexandria VA 22312 For Sale"
Our credit to buyers is our way of thanking you for selecting our small operation. Julie Nesbitt is eager to help you realize your real estate dreams. We know real estate in 22312. It's easy to save money on your real estate purchase in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $730 On Your Modest 2-Bedroom Place At The Seasons"
Andrew is a local Realtor specializing condos in The City of Alexandria. 5851 Quantrell Ave #412 is a wonderful condo, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "What Can You Hope For If You’re Spending $185,000 In Alexandria?"
Important Real Estate Basics About 431 N Armistead St #311 in AlexandriaSo, is 431 N Armistead St #311 the best choice of home for you? Possibly. Are you seeking a 2-bedroom 1-baths home in Alexandria? Can you afford $199,999? Is it actually worth $225,000 or $175,000? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $ on this next residence? To inspect this 2-bedroom 1-baths home, email a buyers agent like Monika Ortiz. She is the ace on real estate in 22312. Continue reading "431 N Armistead St #311, Alexandria VA 22312 Listed For Sale"
2 Bedroom in Alexandria Asking $235,500431 N Armistead St #603 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern VA. Here are various details for purchasers who are looking at this area to mull over.
The 22312 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22312 area is 33 days.
- The average living area in the 22312 area is 1,621 sqft. Nevertheless, 431 N Armistead St #603 has 1,125 sqft of living area.
- The 22312 Area has an average price per square foot of $209 . However, 431 N Armistead St #603 is $209 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22312 area?
- 5600 Bloomfield Dr #4 is the least expensive home in the 22312 area. 5600 Bloomfield Dr #4 is listed for $229,900. In contrast, 4900 Birch Ln is the highest-priced home in the 22312 area. 4900 Birch Ln is asking $2,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22312 area is 57 years. 431 N Armistead St #603 is 59 years old.