Useful Things For Home Shoppers Shopping In The Alexandria Area
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re thinking of purchasing a new home such as 244 S Reynolds St #209.
Real Estate Basics About The Alexandria Area
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 244 S Reynolds St #209 is 33 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $420
. But, 244 S Reynolds St #209 is $295 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 47 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,534 sqft. Above all, 244 S Reynolds St #209 has 1,015 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
is the least expensive
home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $60,000,000.
In fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/01/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for about information about residences comparable to 244 S Reynolds St #209.
Continue reading "244 S Reynolds St #209, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed For Sale"
Every day, Nesbitt Realty works with condos in Alexandria, Virginia.
Our credit to home hunters is our way of thanking you for choosing our small business. Nesbitt Realty
is eager to help you realize your real estate dreams. Our clients save money by using Nesbitt Realty to buy in Alexandria.
Continue reading "How To Save $1,116 At 244 S Reynolds St #311 Alexandria VA"
Andrew Patton specializes in helping home shoppers discover $249,900 1-bedroom units in 22304 in the City of Alexandria.
The first listing is a 1 bedroom home at Reynolds Prospect in Alexandria.
Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A $249,900 1-Bedroom At Reynolds Prospect"