As a home shopper you generally don't pay any commissions or fees to your agent. If you're looking to maximize your buying power, Nesbitt Realty's home shopper rebate might be the answer. Continue reading "A Simple Breakdown On How You Can Save Money With Stuart Nesbitt On A Colonial Home At Mayflower Square"
Mayflower Square is a community of condos in the City of Alexandria and Alexandria. Listings in Mayflower Square are generally masonry traditional. Mayflower Square is best with as few surprises as possible. Continue reading "Obscure Pieces Of Info About Mayflower Square Real Property For Sale"
962 Sqft Place For $224,999 in 22312 in AlexandriaFor some home buyers the amount of living area is important. But, some property seekers don't think that the actual square footage of living area is very important. Stuart Nesbitt tells us that --- depending upon your budget --- you may want to reflect on 5913 Mayflower Ct #T3, Alexandria VA which is available for $224,999. Continue reading "Comparing Value Based Upon The Average Price Per Square Foot In Alexandria?"
How Much Is A $250,000 3-bedroom colonial-style Residence In 22312?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about properties in the 22312 in the City of Alexandria area if you’re considering purchasing a condo like 403 N Beauregard St #202.
The City of Alexandria Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 64 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,342 sqft. Still, 403 N Beauregard St #202 has 1,068 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $238 . But even so, 403 N Beauregard St #202 is $234 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 403 N Beauregard St #202 is 56 years old.
Basic Factors About Residences Listed For Sale At Mayflower SquareAll buyers have a list of hopes, desires and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the price the home hunter can (or wants to) pay for a new home. 430 N Armistead St #303 Alexandria VA 22312 has 1 bedrooms and 740 sqft. This property is selling for $189,900. Julie Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your purchase budget, you might want to think about this residence at 430 N Armistead St #303 which is on the market $189,900. Continue reading "430 N Armistead St #303, Alexandria VA 22312 On The Market"
Looking for a mid 20th-century rental?Continue reading "Prices And Pictures Of Rental Property In Alexandria"
Would You Pay $249,000 For A $249,000 2-bedroom colonial-style Residence In 22312 in the City of Alexandria?Should you lose sleep over buying a property like 5935 Quantrell Ave #T3 in the Alexandria area? In addition, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. In contrast, Andrew Patton has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. In fact, there are always problems in Alexandria real estate. Nevertheless, a trusted whiz like Andrew can advise you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a dwelling in Alexandria. Continue reading "5935 Quantrell Ave #T3, Alexandria VA 22312 Listed"
If you're contemplating a residence purchase at Mayflower Square in Alexandria, Virginia, you might want to check out these facts we've uncovered. We hope this information helps you find your right place. Continue reading "Hidden Benefits Of Mayflower Square Real Property"