Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the aces on Alexandria real estate. If you are considering a purchase of an interesting affordable condo in Alexandria, your selections might be limited right now. 301 S Reynolds St #401 might be the best choice for you, but we have several more suggestions below. Continue reading "Digging Up An Affordable Condo In Alexandria In 22304"
Dreaming About 1,287 Sqft In Alexandria, Virginia?If you think the amount of living area that a property has is crucial, then you are pretty normal. Indeed, only infrequently does a buyer client completely ignore the amount of living area in a property. Andrew Patton tells us that, depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to look at this place of residence at 205 Yoakum Pkwy #821 is listed for $409,500. Continue reading "Comparing Value Based Upon The Average Price Per Square Foot In Alexandria?"
Are you curious what types of property we manage? Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty & Management Focuses On Condos In Northern Virginia"
If you're considering buying a residence at The Seasons, you're probably already well aware that The Seasons is in the City of Alexandria and Alexandria. Continue reading "Hidden Benefits About The Seasons"
Are you dreaming about purchasing in 22304 in the City of Alexandria? Continue reading "What Do Properties With Garage Parking Cost At Olympus Condominium In 22304 In Alexandria?"
Who doesn't like saving money? Nesbitt Realty can save you money on your purchase. You can work with a local, family-run, small operation AND still enjoy a rebate on your condo purchase. We know real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Purchasers’ Credit Of $635 On An Interesting Place At 28 Canterbury Sq #101 In Alexandria"
How Much Do Residences Cost At Alexandria Knolls in 22304 in Alexandria?We really like the purchase opportunities in 22304 in Alexandria especially at 6101 Edsall Rd #1406. Here's some basic facts.
The Alexandria Area Things
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,676 sqft. Nevertheless, 6101 Edsall Rd #1406 has 1,263 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $468 . Above all, 6101 Edsall Rd #1406 is $329 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 6101 Edsall Rd #1406 is 47 years old.
Are you dreaming about obtaining real estate with a garage in The City of Alexandria}? Continue reading "Budget Residence Advertised For Sale With Garage In 22304"
Continue reading "How Much Do Condos In 22304 Rent For?"