- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Reynolds Prospect
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Reynolds Prospect is electric.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
244 S Reynolds St #204 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular modest 2-bedroom condo in The City of Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. Let's slow down to conclude your needs so that you can realistically think through if purchasing a $300,000 condominium in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? Some of your considerations include: