- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is central.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do public schools matter to you? 6101 Edsall Rd #1704 is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School and .
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
I'm a full-time Realtor specializing homes in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. 6101 Edsall Rd #1704 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $285,000 2-bedroom 2-baths contemporary condominium in Alexandria, Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My objective with this real estate review is to help you learn your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? Can you afford $285,000? Or is your budget closer to $235,000? If you can afford $335,000, should you pay $335,000?