- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Pavilion On the Park is 720.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Pavilion On the Park is natural gas.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Pavilion On the Park.
- How many baths do you need? 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #100 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #100 has 0 half baths.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
I'd like to introduce you to Alan Clerinx. The hope of Alan Clerinx is to be the best real estate pro possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #100 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22304 in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My objective with this post is to help you determine your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304. What do you know about Pavilion On the Park? Did you know that 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619 has the highest priced home in the neighborhood? Do you know that 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #812 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.