What Are Condos Like At Edsall Bluff In 22304?Do you know all there is to know about 6137 Edsall Rd #A?
Real Estate Reasons About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 6137 Edsall Rd #A is 48 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $257 . In contrast, 6137 Edsall Rd #A is $252 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 61 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,349 sqft. But even so, 6137 Edsall Rd #A has 914 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Meticulously maintained and renovated, rarely available floor plan with one bedroom and a large den, that could be used as a bedroom. Spacious kitchen with oak cabinets, upgraded appliances, built in microwave, range with oven, dishwasher. ... [Read more]$229,900 // 1 BR // 1 BA // 0 HB // 914 SQFT // 6137 Edsall Rd #A Alexandria 22304 VA // Edsall Bluff //
Neighborhoods In 22304 With Options Around $229,900All the neighborhoods in this table have condos available which are circa the same living area as 6137 Edsall Rd #A. Why identify places like this? Because, by comparing a few enclaves, a buyer client can get what is in truth available in 22304.
|Canterbury Square||3 Active|
|Forty Six Hundred||3 Active|
|Edsall Bluff||3 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||2 Active|
|Alexandria Knolls||2 Active|
|Templeton of Alexandria||1 Active|
|4600 Duke||1 Active|
|West End Condos||1 Active|
|Eos Twenty-One||1 Active|
|Place One||1 Active|
|Pavilion On the Park||1 Active|
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In the City of Alexandria?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $229,900 in the City of Alexandria, there are only so many options to choose from. The selections are shown on the chart below. Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty. Full details about 6137 Edsall Rd #A // Edsall Bluff // Alexandria // 22304 //
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Andrew's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 6137 Edsall Rd #A in AlexandriaIn fact, some purchasers think there is a cost benefit to them to working with the listing agent rather than getting their own Realtor. But, the home seller cannot reduce or change the commission if the listing agent represents the home buyer and the seller. Because the listing agent represents the home seller, the listing agent wants to get the best price and terms for the sale of his client's home. So, when a property seeker contacts the listing agent directly, that agent can share what they glean from the home shopper to put the homeowner in the best possible position. If you use Andrew Patton as your Realtor, not only can you expect a rebate of $635 at 6137 Edsall Rd #A but you count on him to safeguard your consultation. Listings in Edsall Bluff were built in 1973. 6137 Edsall Rd #A Alexandria VA 22304 has 1 bedrooms and 914 sqft. This place is listed for sale for $229,900. Every day, Andrew Patton works real estate in Alexandria.
Also ListedAndrew Patton can advise you, if you would like to visit 6137 Edsall Rd #A or any of the places below. Actually, if needed, Andrew can provide details and more information.
- $229,900: 301 N Beauregard St #1215, Alexandria, VA 22312 | The Fountains | Comparables |
- $298,900: 4560 Strutfield Ln #1304, Alexandria, VA 22311 | Palazzo At Park Center | Comparables |
- $210,000: 2500 N van Dorn St #905, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Park Place | Comparables |
- $299,999: 12272 Fort Buffalo Cir #499, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Linden At Fair Ridge | Comparables |