- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Canterbury Square is electric.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Canterbury Square is 948.
- How many baths do you need? 37 Canterbury Sq #302 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 37 Canterbury Sq #302 has 0 half baths.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Julie Nesbitt. I believe 37 Canterbury Sq #302 is a very interesting condominium in 22304 in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. Let's pause to study your concerns so that you can realistically determine whether purchasing a $176,000 condominium in The City of Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Alexandria? There are many options to think about. For example: