- How many baths do you need? 60 S van Dorn St #418 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 60 S van Dorn St #418 has 0 half baths.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at West End Condos is natural gas.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do public schools matter to you? 60 S van Dorn St #418 is served by and .
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
Alan Clerinx works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. 60 S van Dorn St #418 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condominium, or any particular condo in 22304. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time. My objective with this weblog is to help you determine your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: