- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Lofts is electric.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Lofts
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How many baths do you need? 301 S Reynolds St #204 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 301 S Reynolds St #204 has 0 half baths.
301 S Reynolds St #204 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular affordable condominium in The City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Let's hesitate to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically think about whether buying a 2-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary, Loft-style condo in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? I'll mention just a few of your many options: