- the average number of days on the market is 21.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 511 N Armistead St #303.
- the least expensive home on the market is 493 N Armistead St #T3.
- 483 N Armistead St #T1 is currently listed for $175,000.
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
Recently Sold At Saxony Square
1 BEDROOM/1 BATH 2ND FLOOR UNIT IN SAXONY SQUARE! ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED IN CONDO FEE! LOWEST PRICED PROPERTY IN THIS ZIP CODE! THIS ONE NEEDS SOME UPDATING TO MAKE IT SHINE. WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT RENTAL PROPERTY! THIS 818 SQFT CORNER UNIT FEATURES LARGE ROOMS, A PRIVATE BALCONY, LOTS OF CLOSET SPACE, AND OVERLOOKS TREES/WOODS, GIVING IT A PARK-LIKE SETTING. 1 ASSIGNED PARKING SPACE, COMMUNITY POOL AND MORE! WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPPING AND DINING! SOLD!
Why Rent when you can afford buying. First Level 2 bedroom 1 Bath Condo, Open floor plan. Kitchen has stainless Steel Appliances, granite countertops. Plenty of storage on 4 walk-in closets (2 in Primary Bedroom). Laundry room is on same level. An abundance of natural light. Don't want to use the front entrance? Don't worry the sliding glass door will lead you to your reserve parking space. Looking out the back door you'd think its country living with the trees. The condo is minutes away from grocery stores, restaurants, and other shops, Entertainment options in every direction including Old Town Alexandria, Shirlington, Kingstowne Center, Springfield Town Center. Minutes to DC and MD, I395, 95, 495, Routes 7, other major routes, 1 assigned, 1 unassigned and ample off-street parking spaces, Bus stop only a few steps from unit. ALL UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED IN CONDO FEE. Owner needs a two month rent back from settlement. Approved for VA and FHA loan SOLD!
Welcome to this sun-filled 818 sq, ft. condo located in the West End City of Alexandria. This 1 bedroom and 1 bath unit has brand new laminate flooring all throughout and freshly painted. Open, spacious living and dining area, kitchen with granite countertops and a pass-through, balcony, and a large bedroom with walk-in closet. One designated parking space #3 w/overflow parking opportunity for guests is included. Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and I-395. The community offers a pool, bike rack, and tot-lot playground area. Association Covers Air Conditioning, Heat, Electricity, Gas, Common Area Maintenance, Lawn Care Maintenance, Management, Pool(s), Bike Rack(s), Water, Sewer, Trash, and Snow Removal. Parking space #3 Offers (if any) will be reviewed on Monday evening. Offer deadline HAS BEEN MOVED TO MONDAY, 6:00 PM. Seller prefers a quick settlement, no rent back, preferably with no or least number of contingency days. This is an AS-IS sale; seller will not to do any repairs/replacements. SOLD!
*********NO INVESTORS********This is a restricted resale unit offered through the Alexandria Neighborhood Stabilization Program. The purchaser may be eligible for UP TO $70,000 in 0% interest purchase assistance available from the City and UP TO $4000 seller subsidy. Purchaser must live or work in the City of Alexandria, be a first-time homebuyer, SEE DOCUMENTS FOR INCOME RESTRICTIONS. Beautifully updated! DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! THIS UNIT IS RENOVATED AND PRICED OVER $20,000 BELOW OTHER 2 BEDROOMS IN THIS DEVELOPMENT! ALSO, DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE ELIGIBILITY $20,000 ABOVE NORMALLY ALLOWED! SOLD!
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a number of condos are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.