2 Bedroom Condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria For $215,000We really like the purchase opportunities in 22304 especially at 1 Canterbury Sq #101. Here's some basic facts.
Real Estate Factors About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 1 Canterbury Sq #101 is 56 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $415 . Conversely, 1 Canterbury Sq #101 is $181 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 45 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,548 sqft. But, 1 Canterbury Sq #101 has 1,191 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Beautiful 2 bedroom walk-out condo with private patio! Spacious floor plan and Quiet Complex in Walking Distance to the Future Landmark Town Center with Inova Hospital*GREAT Location! *Condo fee includes ALL UTILITIES, Pool, and ample open ... [Read more]
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $215,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1 Canterbury Sq #101? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now listed in the City of Alexandria. All of these places cost around as much as 1 Canterbury Sq #101.
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||8 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||5 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||26 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||10 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Clues
Julie's pro tips of the day for buyers looking at 1 Canterbury Sq #101 in AlexandriaThis condo is for sale for $215,000. Find out how many days a property has been on the market. That can be an indicator of how much and whether the real estate seller is willing to negotiate. For instance, 1 Canterbury Sq #101 has only been on the market 1 days. On the other hand, in the City of Alexandria the average days on the market is 35 days. Condos in Canterbury Square were built in 1965. Give Nesbitt Realty a chance as your Realtor and Julie Nesbitt will demonstrate knowledge, flexibility, problem solving skills and commitment to client.
Also ListedJulie Nesbitt can aid you, if you would like to learn more about 1 Canterbury Sq #101 or any of the residences below. As a matter of fact, if needed, Julie can provide details and more information.
- $215,000: 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #1019, Arlington, VA 22204 | The Carlton | Comparables |
- $249,000: 5935 Quantrell Ave #T3, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Mayflower Square | Comparables |
- $179,000: 513 N Armistead St #T3, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Saxony Square | Comparables |
- $199,900: 6139 Edsall Rd #C, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Edsall Bluff | Comparables |
- $247,000: 14150 Cuddy Loop #201, Woodbridge, VA 22193 | Prospect Cove At Lakesid | Comparables |
- $189,000: 6141 Leesburg Pike #202, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Lafayette Park | Comparables |
- $234,900: 4201 Lee Hwy #408, Arlington, VA 22207 | Stoneridge Knoll | Comparables |