- Homes around 5911 Edsall Rd #607 were built around 1978. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Highpointe is 1,002.
I'd like to introduce you to Julie Nesbitt. I'd like to say that this condominium in The City of Alexandria is a great purchase for $240,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. Let's hesitate to settle your preferences so that you can realistically learn if purchasing a 2-bedroom 1-baths condo in The City of Alexandria is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. A few of your options include: