Are you a seller with a property that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Edsall Bluff:
- the average number of days on the market is 23.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 6135 Edsall Rd #C.
- the least expensive property on the market is 6139 Edsall Rd #A.
- 6141 Edsall Rd #D is currently listed for $200,000.
A home that's seen very little activity when listed for sale for months can cause desperation. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Edsall Bluff
See more in Recently Sold At Edsall Bluff
Here are some reasons homes in 22304 in Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your condo in Edsall Bluff? If so, it's advisable to think about what residences not far from your home have recently sold for. Sold condos can give an owner an idea what the seller's own property will fetch. Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your property. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300. We want what's best for the client.