Do you have a residence similar to 6300 Stevenson Ave #411 in Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Sentinel of Landmark:
- the average number of days on the market is 17.
- the most expensive home on the market is 6300 Stevenson Ave #324.
- the least expensive property on the market is 6300 Stevenson Ave #520.
- 6300 Stevenson Ave #411 is currently listed for $264,990.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Is your condo listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Sentinel of Landmark
Fully Available! Searching for an updated, move-in ready home with privacy? This is the one!! This separated bedroom model offers great space and privacy and has a panoramic urban view.
Beautiful One Bedroom with private balcony overlooking the pool area behind.
Please observe COVID protocol for building and unit #616.
Priced to SELL! Don't miss it this time! Convenient location near I-395 / Landmark area, future site of INOVA's newest Mixed-Use Community and State-of-the-Art Medical Campus at Landmark.
See more in Recently Sold At Sentinel of Landmark
Here are several reasons condos in 22304 in Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: various condos are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your condo in Sentinel of Landmark? If so, it's appropriate to take into account what homes have sold for in the local community. Those properties can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your $264,990 2-bedroom 2-baths home. Phone Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.