- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is central.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Greenhouse is 1,145.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Greenhouse? Here's what has Recently sold at Greenhouse.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Greenhouse
- The highest priced condominium at Greenhouse is listed for $485,000. Do you know if 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1107 is a good value?
If you don't know me, my name is Andrew Patton. I'm a full-time Realtor specializing condos in 22304 in Alexandria. I see a lot to like about 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1107 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing mid 20th-century condominium in The City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. My goal as a Realtor is to help you figure out your priorities, so that you can find the great place for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? There are many options to think about. For example: