- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Saxony Square
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the enclave, like 511 N Armistead St #303 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 523 N Armistead St #T2.
- How many baths do you need? 523 N Armistead St #T2 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 523 N Armistead St #T2 has 0 half baths.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
I'd like to introduce you to Stuart N.. There's a lot I like about this condo in Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations. Let's take a moment to find out your requirements so that you can realistically figure out whether purchasing a $210,000 2-bedroom 1-baths colonial-style condo in 22312 in the City of Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. How many bathrooms do you need? 523 N Armistead St #T2 has 1. What about half-baths? 523 N Armistead St #T2 has 0.