- the average number of days on the market is 16.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 5831 Quantrell Ave #501.
- the least expensive place on the market is 431 N Armistead St #607.
- 5831 Quantrell Ave #501 is currently listed for $215,000.
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At The Seasons
Stunning Condo w/ Huge Balcony! Fully updated and move-in-ready two bedroom condo features new flooring, neutral paint, and lots of natural light. Kitchen offers updated cabinets and room to cook. Gorgeous bathroom has been updated and ready for you. Spacious bedrooms; master has walk-in closet. This stack in the building just had new heat and AC pipes put in. The Seasons offers extremely reasonable condo fees that include all utilities, outdoor pool, tot lots, parking, exterior maintenance, storage room, and on-site management. Pet-friendly community. Easy access to 395, 95, 495, and 236. Minutes to shopping and dining. Bus stop right in front of the community; Van Dorn Metro is approximately 3 miles away They tow fast, so show during daylight only. or park on the street. SOLD!
This beautifully renovated 2 bedroom condo can be yours! Open floor plan, Newly painted, New appliance, and laminate flooring throughout. Vacant, Move-in ready. Commuters dream, minutes to DC, and metro. Walk to the shopping center (Plaza at Landmark). Don't let this opportunity slip away, a beautiful 2 bedroom condo, INSIDE THE BELTWAY FOR UNDER 200K!!! SOLD!
UPDATE - Offers, if any, will be presented at 3PM on Friday, Feb. 5. Who do you know? Or is it for YOU? PERFECT for investor to renovate and hold for lease - OR renovate to sell in the spring market. Or for a first time buyer who wants to make a great investment! VERY LARGE 1BR/1BA end unit with beautiful parquet floors and a large balcony in THE SEASONS Condo Community. Two unassigned, permitted parking spaces. All utilities except cable/internet included in condo fee. Community pool and other recreational areas. This is an AS-IS sale. INVESTORS' OPEN Friday, February 5, 2021 from 11 AM to 1PM. Come prepared to make an offer! SOLD!
Freshly Painted & New Carpet & Price Improvement! This 1BR + private Den is conveniently located on first floor, and the big Balcony is one level up for more privacy. Decorative electric fireplace gives a cozy feel in the living room. Nicely sized Bedroom has walk-in closet. The Den provides WFH or SFH private space. Condo fee includes all utilities: electricity, gas, water, sewer, trash, snow removal, exterior maintenance, pool access and 2 parking passes. Close to major commuter routes, public transportation, shops, restaurants & services. Please view during daylight hours - towing is enforced to keep spaces free for residents. Professional Pictures & virtual tour on Weds. SOLD!
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a dwelling without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.