Julie is a full-time real estate professional specializing condominiums in The City of Alexandria. There's a lot to like about this condo in Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
I'd love to take a moment to help you to learn exactly what your dreams are on your next home in Alexandria. There are many factors to consider.
When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like large condos, you'll love the area around Twenty-One.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Twenty-One is 881.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Twenty-One? Here's what has Recently sold at Twenty-One.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|River Towers||6 Active|
|The Seasons||2 Active|
|Port Royal Condominium||2 Active|
|Huntington Club||1 Active|
|Pavilion On the Park||1 Active|
|Hunting Creek Club Apts||1 Active|
|West End Condos||1 Active|
|Colchester Towne||1 Active|
|The Fountains||1 Active|
|Canterbury Square||1 Active|
|Edsall Terrace||1 Active|
|Bolling Brook Towers||1 Active|
|Park Place||1 Active|