Are you a home seller with a home in Alexandria, Virginia that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Sentinel of Landmark:
- the average number of days on the market is 30.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 6300 Stevenson Ave #315.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6300 Stevenson Ave #713.
- 6300 Stevenson Ave #315 is currently listed for $279,900.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a Northern Virginia Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your dwelling listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is the price right?
- What kind of feedback is your condo getting?
Recently Sold At Sentinel of Landmark
Here are collected reasons homes in 22304 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your property in Sentinel of Landmark? If so, it's advisable to contemplate what homes close to your home have recently sold for. Sold properties can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Contact Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. Andrew Patton can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.