Do you have a home similar to 301 N Beauregard St #110 in the City of Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in The Fountains:
- the average number of days on the market is 14.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #110.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #316.
- 301 N Beauregard St #110 is currently listed for $259,990.
If your home has been listed for months with no action, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At The Fountains
Here are collected reasons homes similar to 301 N Beauregard St #110 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — The majority of condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your home in The Fountains, it's advisable to compare what places have sold at The Fountains in Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $259,990 2-bedroom condo's value. Phone Andrew Patton to learn more about Andrew Patton's plan to market your place. Andrew Patton is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.