If you don't know me, my name is Alan Clerinx.
301 N Beauregard St #1613 is a great condo, but it's not for every buyer.
My hope in this post is to help you work out your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22312. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22312.
What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- How many baths do you need? 301 N Beauregard St #1613 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 301 N Beauregard St #1613 has 1 half baths.
- The highest priced condominium at The Fountains is listed for $339,900. Do you know if 301 N Beauregard St #1613 is a good value?
- How important is it that you stay in 22312? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the section, like 301 N Beauregard St #1613 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 301 N Beauregard St #909.