Are you a seller with a condo similar to 301 N Beauregard St #1503 in the City of Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in The Fountains:
- the average number of days on the market is 17.
- the most expensive property on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #1613.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #909.
- 301 N Beauregard St #1503 is currently listed for $229,900.
If your residence has been listed for sale for months with no traffic, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At The Fountains
Here are a couple of reasons homes similar to 301 N Beauregard St #1503 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your condo in The Fountains, it's advisable to investigate what homes have sold at The Fountains in Alexandria. That can give a condo seller a starting point for determining your 1-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style place of residence's value. Phone Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I live here. I work here. And, it would be my honor to help you achieve your real estate goals.