- the average number of days on the market is 17.
- the most expensive property on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #1613.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #909.
- 301 N Beauregard St #1503 is currently listed for $229,900.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At The Fountains
$164,995 at The Fountains SOLD!
$249,900 at The Fountains SOLD!
$213,000 at The Fountains SOLD!
$235,000 at The Fountains SOLD!
$244,900 at The Fountains SOLD!
$175,000 at The Fountains SOLD!
$169,900 at The Fountains SOLD!
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.