Are you a real estate seller with a property that won't sell?
Did you know that in The Fountains:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive property on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #316.
- the least expensive home on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #608.
- 301 N Beauregard St #608 is currently listed for $254,500.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your condo isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your condo listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What kind of feedback is your condo getting?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At The Fountains
Here are collected reasons condos in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have no offers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — The majority of condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated condos are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your home in The Fountains? If so, it's recommended to contemplate what homes have sold at The Fountains in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom home's value. Reach out to Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. Stuart Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’d love to help assist with finding the property of your dreams. Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.