Are you a real estate seller with a condo similar to 6300 Stevenson Ave #713 in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Sentinel of Landmark:
- the average number of days on the market is 9.
- the most expensive place on the market is 6300 Stevenson Ave #301.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6300 Stevenson Ave #713.
- 6300 Stevenson Ave #713 is currently listed for $259,000.
For collected home sellers, a condo that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Sentinel of Landmark
Here are some reasons residences in 22304 in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your condo in Sentinel of Landmark, it's smart to find out about what homes have sold at Sentinel of Landmark in 22304. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your mid 20th-century dwelling's value. Contact Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.