Do you have a home that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Olympus:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive place on the market is 6301 Stevenson Ave #213.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 6301 Stevenson Ave #213.
- 6301 Stevenson Ave #213 is currently listed for $269,900.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a reliable Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your enclave?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Olympus
Condo fee covers all utilities.
See more in Recently Sold At Olympus
Here are some reasons residences similar to 6301 Stevenson Ave #213 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your condo in Olympus? If so, it's sensible to see what homes have sold for in the local place. Those places can give a property seller an idea of the list price for your $269,900 2-bedroom home. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.