I am a hard-working agent. I work hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria, Virginia. I like 250 S Reynolds St #206. This condo in The City of Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My objective with this informational post is to help you think about your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22304. What do you know about Templeton of Alexandria? Did you know that 250 S Reynolds St #206 has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 250 S Reynolds St #206 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Templeton of Alexandria offer additional benefits from this community..
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Templeton of Alexandria.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the section around Templeton of Alexandria.
My client's priorities are my priorities. Your satisfaction is my target.
Contact me today to discuss your condominium needs and wants list.
I'm in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.