- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #1118.
- the least expensive property on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #1118.
- 301 N Beauregard St #1118 is currently listed for $264,900.
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Lincolnia
$654,900 - 6318 Lincolnia Rd SOLD!
5 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 2,092 sqft
Year built: 1955
Wonderful Opportunity!!! Completely updated within last 5 years, including... Roof, Windows, ... [Read more]
$774,999 - 6307 Crestwood Dr SOLD!
6 beds, 4 full baths
Living area: 4,098 sqft
Year built: 1960
OPEN HOUSES CANCELLED! Gorgeous Light-Filled Brick Home Inside Beltway! Over 4000 sqft and ... [Read more]
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.