Are you a real estate seller with a property in Alexandria, Virginia lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Stevenson Court:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive interior row/townhouse on the market is 6327 Stevenson Ave #D.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 6327 Stevenson Ave #D.
- 6327 Stevenson Ave #D is currently listed for $339,900.
A interior row/townhouse that's seen very little activity when available for months is maddening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Stevenson Court
Here are a number of reasons homes similar to 6327 Stevenson Ave #D in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- First Impression — Let's face it: some interior row/townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older interior row/townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Most interior row/townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a interior row/townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your property in Stevenson Court? If so, it's recommended to find out about what homes near your home have recently sold for. Sold residences can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own interior row/townhouse will fetch. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how. Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.