If you don't know me, my name is Stuart Nesbitt. My desire is to be the best Realtor I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. There's a lot to like about this condo in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
I'd like to slow down to help you settle exactly what your dreams are on your unit acquisition. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22304. What do you know about Alexandria Knolls? Did you know that 6101 Edsall Rd #1004 has the highest priced residence in the neighborhood? Do you know that 6101 Edsall Rd #805 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a garage? Almost one quarter of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Alexandria Knolls
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. I'm in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing. I am as local as it gets to Alexandria. I have more experience than most agents twice my age.