- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 6145 Edsall Rd #L.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6145 Edsall Rd #L.
- 6145 Edsall Rd #L is currently listed for $245,000.
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Edsall Bluff
Ample condo on top floor Featuring 2BD 1.5 bathrooms, spacious living room/ dinning room combo. Well maintained, recently painted with the convenience of washer and dryer in unit. Ready to move-in, all utilities included in condo fee. SOLD!
- First Impression — Let's face it: some places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.