Are you a seller with a abode in 22304 that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Edsall Bluff:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 6145 Edsall Rd #L.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6145 Edsall Rd #L.
- 6145 Edsall Rd #L is currently listed for $245,000.
For a few real estate sellers, a abode that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Edsall Bluff
Ample condo on top floor Featuring 2BD 1.5 bathrooms, spacious living room/ dinning room combo. Well maintained, recently painted with the convenience of washer and dryer in unit. Ready to move-in, all utilities included in condo fee.
Here are a couple of reasons places similar to 6145 Edsall Rd #L in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- First Impression — Let's face it: some places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your place in Edsall Bluff? If so, it's suggested to see what homes have sold for in the local area. Those properties can give a unit seller an idea of the list price for your small dwelling. Phone Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.