Are you a owner with a residence similar to 5911 Quantrell Ave #202 in Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Mayflower Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 26.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 403 N Beauregard St #304.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 5927 Quantrell Ave #204.
- 5911 Quantrell Ave #202 is currently listed for $174,900.
For curated homeowners, a place of residence that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Mayflower Square
Here are collected reasons homes in 22312 in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your place in Mayflower Square? If so, it's wise to compare what residences have sold at Mayflower Square in 22312 in the City of Alexandria. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your $174,900 unit's value. Email Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I am as local as it gets to Alexandria. I have more experience than most agents twice my age.