Nesbitt Realty specializes in helping home shoppers discover luxury units in Alexandria, Virginia.
This slate of homes starts with a 1,019 sqft. property with 2 full baths and 0 half baths.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $736 at closing.
- The subject property has been listed 1 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 29
- The median age of residences in Highpointe is 42 years of age.
- 5911 Edsall Rd #1111 is located at Highpointe in the 22304 ZIP code.
- Units in this community were built around 1978.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Bright and spacious over 1000 square feet, 2 Bedroom, 2 bath with covered parking. Large balcony with amazing views. Fresh paint, new carpet in the bedrooms , new bathroom floors, washer/dryer in unit. Master Suite features two walk in … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Watergate At Landmark||5 Active|
|Alexandria Knolls||3 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||3 Active|
|4600 Duke||1 Active|
|Olympus At Landmark||1 Active|
|Templeton of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Sentinel of Landmark||1 Active|
|Pavilion On the Park||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's Findings For Home Purchasers Doling out Around $249,000
This is likely the biggest purchase in your life thus far. You will want a Realtor like Nesbitt Realty help you through the process. From offer, to inspection, to appraisal, to loan approval to closing, Nesbitt Realty will be there to guide you so that you make the best decisions possible.