Are you a real estate seller with a home that won't sell?
Did you know that in Alexandria Knolls:
- the average number of days on the market is 69.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 6101 Edsall Rd #1004.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 6101 Edsall Rd #1010.
- 6101 Edsall Rd #1101 is currently listed for $325,000.
A place that's seen very little activity when for sale for months can cause worry. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Alexandria Knolls
See more in Recently Sold At Alexandria Knolls
Here are collected reasons homes will sometimes have no offers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: various residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your residence in Alexandria Knolls? If so, it's suggested to contemplate what homes have sold for in the surrounding section. Those properties can give a owner an idea of the list price for your $325,000 2-bedroom 2-baths unit. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I am as local as it gets to Alexandria. I have more experience than most agents twice my age. We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.