- How important is it that you stay in 22312? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Mayflower Square is natural gas.
- Homes around 5927 Quantrell Ave #204 were built around 1965. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you need a garage? None of the units in this condominium community have a garage.
My name is Nesbitt Realty. I'm a local real estate professional and I work hard everyday in and around units in Northern Virginia. There's a lot I like about this dwelling in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? My goal as a Realtor is to find the best condo for my buyer client. That might be 5927 Quantrell Ave #204 but it might be some other condominium in Alexandria, Virginia. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22312. Some of your considerations include: