Do you have a home lingering on the market?
Did you know that in The Fountains:
- the average number of days on the market is 46.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #906.
- the least expensive place on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #511.
- 301 N Beauregard St #711 is currently listed for $185,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a terrific Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your place of residence getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At The Fountains
Spacious, light filled, newly upgraded penthouse condo with fabulous views of amazing sunsets. New carpet in living room and bedroom, and new vinyl plank flooring in kitchen and bathroom. Freshly repainted throughout. Open plan kitchen has … [Read more]
Here are collected reasons homes in 22312 will sometimes have little activity:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Odor — The majority of properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your unit in The Fountains? If so, it's sensible to compare what places have sold at The Fountains in Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $185,000 1-bedroom unit's value. Talk to Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.