- the average number of days on the market is 46.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #906.
- the least expensive place on the market is 301 N Beauregard St #511.
- 301 N Beauregard St #711 is currently listed for $185,000.
- What kind of feedback is your place of residence getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At The Fountains
Spacious, light filled, newly upgraded penthouse condo with fabulous views of amazing sunsets. New carpet in living room and bedroom, and new vinyl plank flooring in kitchen and bathroom. Freshly repainted throughout. Open plan kitchen has ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Odor — The majority of properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.