Do you have a place similar to 5801 Quantrell Ave #T5 in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in The Seasons:
- the average number of days on the market is 13.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 5801 Quantrell Ave #T5.
- the least expensive home on the market is 401 N Armistead St #409.
- 5801 Quantrell Ave #T5 is currently listed for $215,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your unit isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At The Seasons
Here are collected reasons residences in Northern Virginia will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your home in The Seasons, it's prudent to see what places have sold at The Seasons in 22312 in Alexandria. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom unit's value. Phone Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Stuart Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.