Do you have a home lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Hillwood:
- the average number of days on the market is 9.
- the most expensive property on the market is 2909 Meadow Ln.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 267 S Pickett St #202.
- 267 S Pickett St #301 is currently listed for $400,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a good Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what units have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Hillwood
See more in Recently Sold At Hillwood
Here are a few reasons homes similar to 267 S Pickett St #301 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Many properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your dwelling in Hillwood? If so, it's advisable to learn more about what units have sold for in the surrounding area. Those residences can give a property seller an idea of the list price for your $400,000 2-bedroom 2-baths contemporary home. Get in touch with Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.