- the average number of days on the market is 11.
- the most expensive place on the market is 301 S Reynolds St #217.
- the least expensive penthouse on the market is 301 S Reynolds St #100.
- 301 S Reynolds St #605 is currently listed for $300,000.
- Is your dwelling listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- How does your listing look compared with the penthouses priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Lofts
Welcome home! Lovely bi-level 2 bed/1bath condo in The Lofts. Two spacious bedrooms with newer carpet and plenty of closet space and natural light. Updated full bathroom with shower/tub combination and new vanity. Upstairs you'll find the updated kitchen with granite counters, S/S appliances, and raised breakfast bar. The open living area features a spacious living room with a triple window and adjacent dining area with sliding glass doors, leading to a private balcony. Stacked washer/dryer in the unit. Assigned garage parking space conveys. Convenient location with easy access to metro, shops/restaurants, and I-495 and I-395. SOLD!
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older penthouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — Most residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.