Are you a home seller with a home in 22304 in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Lofts:
- the average number of days on the market is 11.
- the most expensive place on the market is 301 S Reynolds St #217.
- the least expensive penthouse on the market is 301 S Reynolds St #100.
- 301 S Reynolds St #605 is currently listed for $300,000.
If your penthouse has been advertised for sale for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your dwelling listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- How does your listing look compared with the penthouses priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Lofts
Welcome home! Lovely bi-level 2 bed/1bath condo in The Lofts. Two spacious bedrooms with newer carpet and plenty of closet space and natural light. Updated full bathroom with shower/tub combination and new vanity. Upstairs you’ll find the updated kitchen with granite counters, S/S appliances, and raised breakfast bar. The open living area features a spacious living room with a triple window and adjacent dining area with sliding glass doors, leading to a private balcony. Stacked washer/dryer in the unit. Assigned garage parking space conveys. Convenient location with easy access to metro, shops/restaurants, and I-495 and I-395.
Here are a few reasons places will sometimes have no action:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older penthouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — Most residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Lofts? If so, it's sensible to see what properties beside your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own place of residence will fetch. Contact Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.