You might be wondering if we have the license and affiliations necessary to manage investment home in Alexandria.
Our family brokerage sees residential rentals in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church and love to assist property owners in 22304.
Nesbitt Realty and Management is fully authorized to manage rental property in the Commonwealth, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation.
Learn more about about rental management
$2,400 — 2 bed /// 2 bath ~ 0 half-bath -|- Alexandria 22304
What does a property manager do?
The property manager’s primary role is to interface directly with applicants, tenants, and maintenance people. A good property manager saves you time, hassle, and worry by having your property producing income while maintaining the value of your investment. The property manager handles:
- the marketing of your rental,
- the collection of rent in a timely fashion,
- the maintenance of a record of all income and expenses,
- the overseeing of maintenance and repair issues,
- the response to tenant complaints,
- the knowledge of when to draw the line,
- and even the pursuance of evictions.
Nesbitt Realty has the know-how and experience in properly managing your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that your investment is in good hands.
Learn more about our property management service!