Are you a seller with a home in 22304 that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Lofts:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive place on the market is 301 S Reynolds St #217.
- the least expensive property on the market is 301 S Reynolds St #217.
- 301 S Reynolds St #217 is currently listed for $335,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your unit isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
Recently Sold At Lofts
Here are a few reasons homes similar to 301 S Reynolds St #217 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your property in Lofts? If so, it's suggested to contemplate what homes near your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own unit will fetch. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.