- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 5935 Quantrell Ave #102 is a 3-bedroom unit.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Mayflower Square is 954.
I am a competant real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around 22312 in Alexandria, Virginia. 5935 Quantrell Ave #102 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $239,900 3-bedroom 1-baths contemporary condo in 22312 in the City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My expectation in this informational post is to help you study your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22312 in Alexandria. What are your needs? What are your wants? I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: