- How many bedrooms do you need? 250 S Reynolds St #1109 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Do you need a garage? None of the units in this condo community have a garage.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Templeton of Alexandria is 1,263.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nesbitt Realty. 250 S Reynolds St #1109 is a wonderful condominium, but it's not for every buyer. I'd like to chat about your preferences so that you can realistically decide if buying a $254,900 condo in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: