I’d like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty.
There’s a lot we like about this property in 22304 in Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
Let’s slow down to think about your concerns so that you can realistically think through whether purchasing a $249,800 2-bedroom unit in Northern Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you’re only interested in 22304. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Twenty-One offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- The highest priced property at Twenty-One is listed for $249,800. Do you know if 60 S van Dorn St #202 is a good value?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Twenty-One is 1,182.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
|The Fountains||4 Active|
|Saxony Square||2 Active|
|Isabella At Monticello Mews||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Disadvantages Of Condos
- There are condo rules by the condo corporation that would have to be followed.
- Condos can have additional fees such as corporation fees.
- Only your interior walls inward are own by you (depending on which type of condo you own.)
- You will have to share the pool, gym, and basketball/tennis courts will your other neighbors.