I like 605 W Windsor Ave. This detached home in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22302. What do you know about Jefferson Park
? Did you know that 305 Virginia Ave
has the highest priced place in the neighborhood? Do you know that 605 W Windsor Ave
has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Do you care about amenities? Properties at Jefferson Park offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 605 W Windsor Ave is a 4-bedroom detached home.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Jefferson Park.
Contact Nesbitt Realty
today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. My dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
Ownership Condominium•finished area between 2,135 sq. ft. to 2,359 sq. ft.
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.