I like 605 W Windsor Ave. This detached home in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22302. What do you know about Jefferson Park? Did you know that 305 Virginia Ave has the highest priced place in the neighborhood? Do you know that 605 W Windsor Ave has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Do you care about amenities? Properties at Jefferson Park offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 605 W Windsor Ave is a 4-bedroom detached home.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Jefferson Park.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. My dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
Ownership Condominium•finished area between 2,135 sq. ft. to 2,359 sq. ft.
|The Towns At 1333||2 Active|
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.