Do you know Nesbitt Realty
I like 801 Pitt St #804. This condo at Port Royal in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let's slow down to resolve your requirements so that you can realistically find out if purchasing a 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22314 is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a home in Alexandria? Some of your considerations include:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Port Royal.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Port Royal is electric.
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria
Contact Nesbitt Realty
today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.
Nesbitt Realty's goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.