I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents. Julie Nesbitt is a local agent specializing in Alexandria, Virginia. There's a lot I like about this dwelling in Northern Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate desires.
Let's slow down to decide your concerns so that you can realistically resolve whether purchasing a $186,000 unit in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is for you. What's important to you? I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Do you want the most expensive place of residence in the enclave, like 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #314 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #217.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #600 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Pavilion On the Park is .
- Homes around 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #600 were built around 1967. How old is too old? How new is too new?
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
finished area between 807 sq. ft. to 891 sq. ft.
|Pavilion On the Park||3 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||1 Active|
$185,000 : 501 N Armistead St #202, Alexandria 22312
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 818 sq. ft.
Year built: 1967
Days on Market: 19